Find and Fix Client Errors Faster
Write-off hundreds of invoices instead of one at a time
Reclassify transactions in batch instead of individually
Easily compare prior account balances with current account balances
Includes Fully Functioning Copies of 2013 QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Premier Industry Editions
Open and work in your clients’ files without changing the original file format
Answer questions with confidence by seeing the same screens as your clients
Save money using one master copy of QuickBooks for all your client needs
Work in Two Company Files at the Same Time to Boost Efficiency
Quickly and easily enter inter-company transactions
No need to close one QuickBooks file in order to open a second QuickBooks file
Email Journal Entries from QuickBooks so Clients can Import with Just a Click
Email entries directly from QuickBooks—no PDFs or print outs needed
Clients simply "click" to import the entries automatically from an email attachment
Eliminates messy file transfers for youand simplifies accounting work for your clients-- no need to send back an Accountant's copy
Streamline Workflow by Entering Transactions in Batch
Increase efficiency by entering transactions in batches on a single screen
Copy and paste transactions from Excel to help save hours of typing and reduce errors
Customize the screen to show the columns you need, in the order you choose
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.
See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
Track sales rep performance. Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Designed for professionals supporting multiple QuickBooks clients
- Get instant access to all QuickBooks editions in one software package
- Save time by working in different company files at the same time
- Write-off hundreds of invoices instead of one at a time
- Enter 100+ bills or invoices on one screen, or bring transactions from Excel in seconds
- Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB disk space for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher, default DPI settings
- Client Operating System
- Windows Vista (SP1 including 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (including 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (including 64-bit)
- Server Operating System
- 50 MB disk space for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime.
- Additional Hardware and Software Requirements
- Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on)
- Windows 7 (with UAC on)
- Windows 8 (with UAC on)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Small Business Server 2008
- Integration with other software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010 (including 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 (32 & 64bit) and 2010 (32-bit only)
- Email Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, windows Mail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10 and later