Adobe?Acrobat?X Pro software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Combine a wide range of file types into a polished, organized PDF Portfolio. Apply professionally designed layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Easily add corporate logos and colors to reflect your branding.
- Convert or scan to PDF
- No matter what type of content you need to convert or scan to PDF ?paper documents, email, photos, spreadsheets, websites, Adobe?Flash?Player compatible video, and more ?do it quickly and confidently with Adobe Acrobat?X software. Create and share PDF files that can be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones.
- Export and edit PDF files
- Easily edit PDF files and quickly export PDFs to Word or Excel documents. Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content. Use Acrobat X to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
- Combine files from multiple applications
- No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments. Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open, view, and navigate.
- Increase productivity and process consistency
- Use innovative productivity-enhancing software features to simplify complex projects, prepare and present high-quality content, and achieve better results.
- Streamline online document reviews
- Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document reviews and PDF comments to get ?and keep ?everyone on the same page from project start to finish
- Collect data with fillable PDF forms
- Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like familiar paper forms ?without asking IT for help.
- Protect PDF files and documents
- Simple-to-use security features enable you to protect sensitive information. Use PDF passwords, digital signatures, and redaction to build electronic processes you can trust.
- Comply with PDF and accessibility standards
- Help ensure compliance with departmental, corporate, or government standards, as well as accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Read, search, and share PDF files
- Enable anyone, anywhere, to view, search, and print PDF files using free Adobe Reader?software. Share PDF files with confidence, knowing colleagues and customers will be able to see your work exactly as intended ?across file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft?Windows?XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server?2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista?Home Basic or Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- Note: For Windows Server 2003 SP2, Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.