Manage job costing and assemblies more easily than ever
New features in Enterprise Solutions 14.0! Job Costing reports make it easier to manage your jobs in different phases of completion and new Assemblies functionality helps save you time and improve accuracy in your business accounting.
Room to grow—without giving up control over user access.
Now, Enterprise Solutions scales from 1 up to 30 individual users.2 Users can work at the same time with more activities in multi-user mode and 14 predefined user roles will help you set up new users quickly.
Keep your growing data history.
Don’t worry about losing historical business data. You can track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, inventory items, and more—Enterprise Solutions has more than 6 times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product.3 Now, with version 14.0, you can find your data 60% faster than ever before with a boost in search speed.
See business data the way you want.
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions has twice as many custom data fields as other versions of QuickBooks, so you can pull the data you need to see. Combine reports from multiple company files for clearer business insights,5 or create custom reports. Now, with version 14.0, you can get the reports you need 40% faster than ever before.
Exclusive Add-On functionality.
Just for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, our Advanced Pricing Add-On lets you control, customize and automate your pricing. The Advanced Inventory8 Add-On gives you the option of tracking more inventory details right in QuickBooks.
Options for anywhere, anytime access.
Get up and running with our monthly Hosting Service in less than 10 minutes and run QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions in the cloud.9 Give your users access to all of your business accounting data from anywhere, at any time, with no network to set up or maintain.
Specialized for your industry.
Your industry is highly specialized; so is your version of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. Different editions of the software are tailored to different industries, with individualized capabilities, reports, and features. Choose the right one for your business. Popular Industry Editions include:
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Track the expense side of your business with customizable purchase forms.
- Create and edit thousands of sophisticated price rules with the exclusive Advanced Pricing Add-On
- Customize email templates, attach multiple files to emails, and easily access email history
- See all income-related transactions in once place, in real time.
- Input all expense transactions from financial institutions quickly and easily.
- Communicate with your accountant about specific transactions right in QuickBooks with the Client Collaborator.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended for a client
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor (1.2 GHz for Linux), 2.4 GHz recommended (2.0 GHz for Linux) for a server
- Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users for a client
- Minimum 1 GB RAM, 2 GB RAM recommended for a server
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files) for client and server
- Windows File Server Requirements
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 (64-bit)
- Don’t want to buy a server? We can take care of it for you with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Hosting Service, powered by Right Networks
- Disk Space Requirements for Additional Software
- 50 MB disk space for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime.
- Additional Hardware and Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 (64-bit)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution. 16-bit or higher color, Default DPI settings
- All online features/services require Internet access via Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10 (IE10 on Win8)
- Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit).
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 (32 & 64bit) and 2010 (32-bit only)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
- Linux File Server Requirements
- Run the QuickBooks Database Server on Linux. Store your QuickBooks on a Linux server and use QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions running on your Windows desktop client to access that data. You can utilize the server operating system of your choice to meet the needs of your business environment.
- Linux is supported for Enterprise Solutions 14.0 (OpenSUSE 12.3, Fedora 19, Red Hat 6.4). Download the installation guide for Novell Open Workgroup Suite Small Business Edition.