Bring high-performance editing to next-generation storytelling
Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine. Work natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery.
- Improve your production workflow
- Focus on telling your story with powerful, flexible editing tools. With the revolutionary new native 64-bit Adobe Mercury Playback Engine, an industry-leading native tapeless workflow, and unparalleled Adobe integration, Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5 sets a new standard.
- Collaborate openly and effectively
- Write scripts collaboratively thanks to integration with Adobe Story — a new Adobe CS Live online service* — and enjoy open, flexible workflows with other Adobe software and NLEs such as Final Cut Pro and Avid Media Composer. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
- Deliver engaging experiences practically anywhere
- Create video that is truly optimized for online viewing. From capture to final delivery, use metadata to make assets easier to find in production and your videos more valuable when distributed online. Adobe Premiere Pro enables you to deliver your work almost anywhere — for broadcast, disc, film, device, and mobile distribution.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
- 64-bit operating system required: Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 or Windows® 7
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- 1280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime features