Create and deliver rich interactive content
Adobe?Flash?Professional CS5 software is the industry standard for interactive authoring and delivery of immersive experiences that present consistently across personal computers, mobile devices, and screens of virtually any size and resolution.
- Text engine
- Take complete control over your text with print-quality typography via the new Text Layout Framework. Work with columns and bidirectional text, and maintain layout and formatting with greater fidelity when importing from other Adobe products.
- Creative Suite integration
- Enhance productivity when working with Adobe?Creative Suite?components such as Adobe Photoshop? Illustrator? InDesign? and Flash?Builder?
- Take a closer lookEnhanced ActionScript editor
- ActionScript editing
- Increase development speed with an improved ActionScript?editor, including custom class code hinting and code completion. Use Flash Builder as your primary ActionScript editor for Adobe Flash Professional projects.
- Inverse kinematics
- Take advantage of advanced motion capabilities and visually add realistic physics effects with new Strength and Damping settings for the Bones tool. Create natural, chainlike motion with a simple, familiar interface.
- Video improvements
- Streamline video embedding and encoding processes with on-stage video scrubbing and a new cue points property inspector. See and playback FLV components directly on the stage.
- XML-based FLA source files
- Manage and modify projects using source control systems and collaborate on files more easily. An XML-based nonbinary implementation of the FLA format allows projects and associated assets to function as items in a directory or folder.
- Code Snippets panel
- Reduce the ActionScript 3.0 learning curve and enable greater creativity by injecting prebuilt code into projects. Quickly include functional code for things like timeline navigation, actions, animation, audio and video, and event handlers.
- Object-based animation model
- Use object-based animation and visually achieve granular control over motion attributes with the Motion Editor. Develop interactive content more efficiently with the Motion Preset panel that offers prebuilt motion effects and lets you create, save, and share your own.
- Advanced native drawing tools
- Author expressive interactive content with easy-to-use tools. Draw stylized shapes and transform them into complex patterns and effects, and animate 2D objects through 3D space with 3D transformation tools.
- Support for an extensive number of device runtimes
- Deliver interactive content consistently for more runtimes across personal computers, mobile devices including the iPhone*, and screens of virtually any size and resolution, and leverage integration with Adobe Device Central for enhanced testing and debugging.
- Subject to Apple's current requirements and approval
- Intel?Pentium?4 or AMD Athlon?64 processor
- Microsoft?Windows?XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista?Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 1GB of RAM
- 3.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features