Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications
Adobe?Dreamweaver?CS5 software empowers designers and developers to build standards-based websites with confidence. Design visually or directly in code, develop pages with content management systems, and accurately test browser compatibility thanks to integration with Adobe BrowserLab, a new Adobe CS Live online service.* CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
- Industry-leading web development environment
- Build standards-based websites with the industry-leading web authoring tool. Work visually or directly in code, design productively with CSS inspection tools, and develop with content management systems.
- Adobe Creative Suite integration
- Save time and reduce the number of steps required to complete projects with intelligent integration across Adobe?Flash?Professional, Fireworks? Photoshop?Extended, and Adobe CS Live online services.* CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
- Take a closer lookIntelligent coding assistance
- Intelligent coding assistance
- Integrate FLV content
- Add FLV files to any web page with point-and-click ease and standards-compliant coding. Preview your movies with FLV playback capabilities in Live View.
- Site-specific code hinting
- Benefit from code hinting on nonstandard files and directories in Adobe Dreamweaver?CS5, enabling enhanced hinting support for third-party PHP libraries and CMS frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla!.
- Extended Dreamweaver community
- Learn and share with an extensive Dreamweaver community. Benefit from the online Adobe Design Center and Adobe Developer Connection, training and seminars, developer certification programs, and user forums.
- Integrated CMS support
- Enjoy authoring and testing support for content management system frameworks like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. Dynamically Related Files provides direct access to a page's related files, even for dynamic pages, and Live View Navigation offers accurate previews of dynamic applications.
- Comprehensive CSS support
- Design and develop websites with powerful CSS tools. Visually display the CSS box model without requiring separate utilities, and reduce the need to manually edit CSS code, even in external style sheets.
- Support for leading technologies
- Adobe BrowserLab integration
- Preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools. BrowserLab is a new CS Live online service that quickly and accurately tests web content across web browsers and operating systems.
- Intel?Pentium?4 or AMD Athlon?64 processor
- Microsoft?Windows?XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista?Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive